Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Form Portal | www.zamfarastate.gov.ng: The Zamfara state civil service commission recruitment is available to everyone, but in order to apply, you must meet certain qualifications, which we will discuss in this post. we have given you the directions and methods for applying for a position in the Zamfara State civil service.
This is to inform persons interested in applying for Zamfara State civil service recruitment that the methods to apply for Zamfara State civil service recruitment have been provided in this article. To apply for Zamfara State civil service recruitment, follow the guidelines below.
- Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment
- Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment
- Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment
- Plateau State Civil Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
This is a general qualification for Zamfara State civil service recruitment applications. The recruitment/job application page of the Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment Site or the www.zamfara.gov.ng portal will have more precise requirements for each position/job.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted electronically through the Zamfara State Online Recruitment Portal. You must satisfy all of the conditions in order to be successful.
The Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 is a free recruitment process. Paying someone to assist you with the recruitment process is not a good idea.
- www.zamfara.gov.ng is the website for the Zamfar State Civil Service Recruitment Portal.
- For available employment, go to the Recruitment/Career advertising.
If you already have an account or password, enter your email address and password. If you don’t, click Create an Account (Register) and fill in your information.
- After then, double-check your application.
- To finish your Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment Application, click Submit.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.