YSU Post UTME Form for the Academic Session 2023/2024 is Out. Yobe State University’s Post-UTME Screening Application Form. Cut-off Mark for YSU Screening Registration Form and How to Apply Successfully for YSU’s 2023 Post-UTME Screening Form at the official portal.
Yobe State University, YSU post-UTME, and the Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain the YSU post-UTME form below.
YSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the Post-UTME Registration and Screening, according to the university. Before applying for the Screening, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must have taken YSU as your first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- UTME Score not less than 160
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
YSU Post UTME Cut-off Mark 2023
All aspirants must meet the cut-off Mark in order to be considered for the screening. The general cutoff mark for YSU Screening is 160. Those who scored at or above the cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
How much is Yobe State University Post UTME Form
Yobe State University YSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the YSU Post UTME portal
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge of N,2000
- Proceed to complete your registration and get your printout ready.