ADSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is Out: The post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for admission into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi‘s undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session are now on sale. Below are the requirements and instructions for applying for the ADSU post-UTME form.
How much is Adamawa State University Post UTME Form
The cost for the Adamawa State University ADSU Post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose the University as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of the institution are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form
The Screening exercise will commence soon.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password. (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further inquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
Please note, Direct Entry candidates should submit their credentials at the admission office.
Post UTME Screening Date for ADSU Candidates
The university administration has not set a date for the Post-UTME Screening. We will notify you once the date has been announced.
For more information, please visit the University’s website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
Officer of Admissions, Information, and Protocol: