Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Citi Polytechnic post UTME screening form for ND full-time programs admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. read here to see the requirement and how to fill the application form online
The administration of Citi Polytechnic, Dutse Alhaji, Federal Capital Territory of Abuja, has started selling post-UTME forms for admission into its full-time National Diploma (ND) programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Summit University Offa (SUNO) Post UTME Form
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME / DE Form
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME Form
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form
- Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) Post UTME Form
Citi Polytechnic Courses
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- Your admission must be awarded through JAMB and you must obtain a minimum of 130 cumulative scores to be considered for admission.
- Where admission is offered without JAMB such candidate must write the next JAMB UTME/DE
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), GCE O’level, or its equivalent
- The required credit passes must include the English Language and any other subjects relevant to the course of study.
How to Apply for Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Aspiring candidates are herby required to visit https://citipolytechnic.edu.ng/signup-with-citi-poly/ to complete the application form.
All candidates offered admission must present the following documents during the registration exercise: The Original academic Credentials for sighting by officials They must be retrieved immediately after sighting. Four (4) photocopies of all Credentials and certificates, certificates of medical fitness to be conducted by the polytechnic at a moderate charge.
Candidates are advised to follow the information promptly as falsification of results will automatically disqualify the applicant.
For inquiries call 08166934660, 08062095916.
Leave a Reply