ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH School of Nursing admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
School of Nursing Zaria Form 2023/2024
This article will give you the latest information on Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria School of Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination / Interview Dates, Time, and Venue for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- JISCONM Birnin Kudu Post-Basic Nursing Form
- College of Nursing Hadejia Admission Form
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
- This School offers three (3) years of Basic General Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
- Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of five credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for the ABUTH School Of Nursing Form
The application form cost N6,200.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created in step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with the terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
**ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE**
Entrance Examination and Interview
- Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter.
- Only candidates short-listed will appear for the selection interview.
- The Selection process will include essay writing followed by an oral interview.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination for fitness.
Accommodation: This course is residential. Successful candidates MUST live in the Nurses’ hostel
On registration, after been admitted, the following are submitted:
- Confidential Report from the Principal of the Candidate’s Secondary School.
- Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
- Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
- Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulations from the Candidate.
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information is filled in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavor to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com (whatsapp:+2348071455223)
Leave a Reply