College of Nursing Hadejia Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: Jigawa State College of Nursing, Hadejia (CONHADEJIA) School of Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Jigawa State College of Nursing Hadejia is accepting submissions for the 2022/2023 academic year. The Sales of Admission Form Commences on 28th April 2022.
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- College of Nursing Gombe ND/HND Nursing Form
- EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
Requirement for College of Nursing Hadejia Admission Form
Candidates for admission to the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria’s general nursing education program must have the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate/Testimonial
- A minimum of five O’ level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than 2 sittings in NECO and WAEC.
- National Business Technical and Examination Board (NABTEB) result accepted (only one sitting).
How to Apply for College of Nursing Hadejia Admission Form
- First, you must visit http://conhadejia.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission“, then Click on Start Application.
- Click on “Click here to create an Account”
- Provide the required information on the profile Activation Form & Click on “Proceed”
- After completing Step 3, RRR Code will be generated. You may continue with payment online via Remita Portal or copy the RRR Code and pay @ any Bank Branch, anywhere.
- After successful completion of payment, Repeat Steps 1 & 2, then type in your Phone Number (provided in Step3) and RRR Code (Generated in Step 4), Then Click on Submit.
- After completing Step 5, the Application Form menu will be displayed. Click on it & provide the required information until the Application Status is completed.
- Print the Acknowledgment slip.
Leave a Reply