Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Form 2022/2023: The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic has been released. Read here to see the requirement and how to fill out the application form online.
This is to notify all applicants seeking admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, different National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2022/2023 academic session that the Post-UTME screening exercise application form is now available for purchase.
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Niger State Polytechnic (NIGERPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Form
Oke-Ogun Polytechnic ND Full-Time Courses
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Form
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
1. Go to http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
2. Create an account by filling in your basic information and clicking the Register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.
Deadline: not specified.
Leave a Reply