The application form for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University’s Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. Below are the requirements and instructions for obtaining an ATBU post-UTME form.
Applications from adequately qualified applicants are requested for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programs of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- ATBU cut-off points for the UTME for the 2022/2023 Academic Session are 160 and above.
- Candidates who have applied to other universities and got a score of 160 and are interested in changing to ATBU are encouraged to do so.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Applicants must be 16 (Sixteen) years of age
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Login to portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening to access the ATBU post-UTME screening page. Using your JAMB registration number as your user name, do the following:
- You must generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from
Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
Full List of Courses Offered by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi
ATBU Courses – A list of undergraduate courses/programs available at Bauchi’s Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU).
- Agric-Economics and Extension:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal Production
- Applied Botany
- Applied Ecology
- Applied Geology
- Applied Zoology
- Automobile Engineering
- Automobile Technology Education
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Building Technology Education
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop production
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry:
- Education and Computer science
- Education and Integrated science:
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Science
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Management technology
- Estate Management
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Design
- Information Technology
- Library and Information science
- Management technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical/Production Engineering:
- Mechatronics and System Engineering
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metalwork Technology Education
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics and Applied Physics
- Quantity surveying
- Secretarial education:
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning:
- Woodwork Technology Education
ATBU Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The cut-off point for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise has been issued by the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) management. Candidates must have scored at least 160 in the recently completed JAMB UTME to be eligible to write the ATBU post UTME screening exercise.
Leave a Reply