Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: We are glad to inform you that the Adamawa State College Of Nursing and Midwifery (ADSCONM) Yola Basic / General Nursing, Community Nursing, Post-Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery & Community Midwifery Admission Form is out, read here to see the Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, and Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
- Abia State Schools of Nursing Umuahia & Form
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Eligibility
Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
Prospective students of the School of nursing Yola and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The Adamawa State College of Nursing form costs N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. The Adamawa State College of Nursing’s form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form
- Date: 28th January 2023.
- Venue: COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COMPLEX, YOLA
- The Application form can be obtained online at this link: Conam.admissions.cloud.
- Go to a new application, enter, and open an account.
- Make a payment of five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or generate RRR and go to any BANK.
- Thereafter, return to the website. You can access the form and fill it out online on or before 20th January 2023.
- The following documents are to be uploaded while filling out the form:
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
- Primary certificate
- Result and Passport photograph.
- Print three copies of the form and submit it to the College together with your e-receipt on or before 20th January 2023.
- Bring the payment teller to the College.
However, you may wish to patronize the College cyber café for such services at an affordable price.
Adamawa State College of Nursing Admission Form Closing Date
All completed forms MUST be returned on or before 20th January 2023.
Adamawa State College of Nursing Entrance Exam Date 2023
Oral Interview Schedule
- 30th January 2023.
Leave a Reply