UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 Is Out: University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, is now selling forms for admission into its School of Nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the UCH School of Nursing Form below.
SON-UCH 2022/2023 Admission Form University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date, and Closing Date for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- BUTH School of Nursing Form
- OAUTHC Schools of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
- School of Psychiatric Nursing Abeokuta Admission Form
- Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele Admission Form
- Ogun State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above at the time of application.
- Possess at least five (5) O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body of either WAEC or NECO or NABTEB at one (1) sitting.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form
The application form is available through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at the website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for logging into the website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal at https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide, and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to log in and create your account.
- Follow the instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit them for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
METHOD OF SELECTION: PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue, and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped) Photocards shall be allowed into the examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standards at the examination shall be invited for an interview or considered for selection following the interview.
Deadline: Friday, 9th September 2022.