JAMB Change of Course & Institution/Data Correction Procedure 2023: Do you want to update your information on the JAMB portal? This page contains information about JAMB Change of Course, JAMB Change of Institution, Name Correction, Gender Correction, State/LGA of Origin Correction, Passport Photo Correction, UTME Subjects Correction, Profile Correction, and Date Of Birth Correction. Continue reading below for more information…
This is to notify all candidates who made mistakes while filling out their forms during the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration in 2023 that they may now fix their mistakes in the following categories:
- Names Correction: This allows applicants to request that their names be corrected if they have spelling or arrangement mistakes, such as surname, first name, or last name (Correction can only be done once).
- Corrections to your date of birth (Correction can only be done once).
- Corrections to Passport Photographs (Correction can only be done once).
- Supporting documentation may be required for gender correction. (Correction is only possible once.)
- Corrections from the state or local government area may be necessary. (Correction is only possible once.)
- Correction of the profile (Correction can only be done once).
- Candidate’s Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This permits them to apply for a course or institution modification (Correction can only be done multiple times with separate payments).
NB: Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, and other changes are N2,500 each (two thousand five hundred naira only).
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip | JAMB Result Printing 2023
- How to Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List Portal 2023
- JAMB Post UTME FORM 2023 is Out | See Registration Instructions and Guidelines Here
- JAMB CAPS 2023 | How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
- JAMB Result 2023 | How to Check JAMB Post UTME Results for 2023 in just minutes
- Create JAMB Profile 2023 | Easy Steps On How To Create JAMB Profile
- How to Upload Your O’Level Result On JAMB Portal 2023
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure
To make any of the modifications listed above, follow the steps detailed below:
- First, you must go to the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2023 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select ‘2023 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2023 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
- Then proceed with payment.
After making your money, go to your nearest JAMB office or a JAMB-approved center to finish the rectification procedure.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2023
For 2023 and the years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on the JAMB portal.
- Visit the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data 2023 from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select the one you wish to correct, i.e. Course/Institution, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
Note that you may have to visit the JAMB State Office to effect some corrections.
JAMB Change of Course / Institution & Correction of Data Closing Date 2023
The JAMB has not yet declared the course and institution closure dates for 2023/2024 admission. Typically, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board does not have a defined closing date for changing courses or schools.
To put it another way, changing courses and/or institutions on the JAMB portal will continue until the admission process is completed. When queried about the deadline for this data update, officials from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board verified this.
I trust that after reading the previous instruction, you now understand how to alter your Jamb course and institution, as well as how to correct your data.
Leave a Reply