We are glad to inform you that the School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Course for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the School of Nursing Mkar form below.
Appropriately qualified applicants are asked to apply for admission to the NKST School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State Basic Nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Oyo State College Of Midwifery Eleyele Ibadan Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School Of Midwifery Admission Form
- Delta State Schools of Nursing Basic Nursing Admission Form
- UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
School of Nursing Mkar Admission Requirements
- Minimum of five (5) credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidate must be 17 – 25 years
How to Apply for School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
All candidates are required to Purchase forms by payment of N15,000.00 only into the school account (Zenith Bank 1012129112, account name: the school of nursing Mkar) and present a bank receipt at the Bursary Department of the School.
Beginning of sale of Forms: April 4, 2022
Date of Aptitude test: August 3, 2022
Venue: School of Nursing, Mkar, Gboko Benue State
Enquires: 07030295718, 07039634280, 07063021594
School of Nursing Mkar Portal
The NKST School of Nursing Mkar portal is https://nursing.nkstonline.org/
Leave a Reply