Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Application forms for admission into the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing program for the 2023/2024 academic session are now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing form below.
Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing Basic and General Nursing Programme Admission Form, Requirements, Cost and Fees, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Exam Date, Time, and Venue for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions & Answers
- EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
- UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
All applicants must have the following requirement before filling out the application online.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO, OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2023 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Results cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
Registration for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing begins on Monday, 10th April 2023, and runs until Friday, 5th May 2023. The registration process will take place between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm daily, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Candidates can register ONLY at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health Headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
How to Apply for the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Applicants should note that the Registration will commence on Monday 11th July 2022 between the hours of 8:30 am-3:00 pm daily except on public holidays and weekends.
REGISTRATION / PROCESSING FEES
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Indigenes: N 13,000.00
- Non-indigenes :N15,000.00
- Three recent color passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Nursing Entrance Exam Date 2023
The Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Basic Nursing ENTRANCE examination will be held on Saturday, 20th May 2023.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers.
It’s not necessary for you to start hunting for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions; all you have to do is adhere to the instructions provided below, and they will prove to be helpful.
- It is a computer-based test (CBT), not a paper test.
- Exam candidates attested that questions on this test included English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, and current events.
- There are 100 questions in all, and you should finish them in less than an hour.
In the exam, once you click next, there is no turning back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
- I believe the advice above would enable you to be one of the winners at Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing.
I believe the advice above would enable you to be one of the winners at Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing.