EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The School Of Midwifery at Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) has started selling application forms for admission into its BASIC Midwifery program for the 2022/2023 academic session. Below are the criteria and instructions for applying to the EKSUTH School Of Midwifery.
For the 2022/2023 academic session, applications are requested from adequately qualified individuals for admission into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), School Of Midwifery BASIC Midwifery program.
EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Requirements 2022
All applicants should therefore have at least five ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, achieved in no more than two sittings.
By 2021, candidates must be 17 years old.
How to Apply for EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
Ekiti State Teaching University Hospital, Midwifery School, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EkSUTHSOM). The online application process for the 2022/2023 Academic Session tells the candidates that they are interested to visit the application site www.eksuthsom.edu.ng.
- Go to www.eksuthsom.edu.ng with internet access on your laptop computer.
- To read the application instructions, click on “Application Instructions.”
- To establish an application profile, click “New Applicants,” and an “Application Number” will be produced and delivered to your email address. Use a genuine email address and phone number so that you may be reached if necessary.
- To continue with your application, please log in using your “Application Number.”
You’ll be requested to make a payment through the internet.
- Note: Payments must be made either (I) online or (II) by printing a payment invoice and paying it at any of the commercial banks.
- You will be asked to update your profile and upload a passport with a red backdrop after your payment status has been validated.
- After you’ve finished, click “Application Slip” to print your Application Slip, which includes information about the examination and a summary of your application.
Candidates Must Take NOTE
Meanwhile, the applicant the payment of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Naira Only] will be payable.
Details of the examination: as indicated on your slip.
Candidates must be reviewed using a computer-based test (CBT)
In case of inquiries: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
What if the applicant is above 17years, won’t he/she be offer admission