Latest on UITH Admission Form 2022: The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is now selling admissions forms for its School of Nursing Basic Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to obtain the UITH school of nursing form below.
The admission form for the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) for the academic year 2022/2023 is now available. The purpose of this page is to notify the general public about the UITH Admission Admission Registration for the year 2022.
- Delta State Schools of Nursing Basic Nursing Admission Form
- UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- EKSUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
UITH Admission Form
Admission form 2022 for the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH Admission Portal 2022. Registration for the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Admission Form 2022 has begun.
Meanwhile, appropriately qualified applicants are invited to apply for admission into the institution’s schools for the academic year 2022/2023.
UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
All prospective candidates should possess the following qualifications/features.
- Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in WASSCE/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASSCE/NECO)
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as of the 1st of October, 2022.
- Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
How to Apply for UITH Admission form 2022/2023
All candidates who wish to apply for the form are requested to follow the procedures below to get the admission form
- visit the hospital website www.uithilorin.org.ng to access, fill the admission form and make payments online through Remita for the admission process.
- use their personal mobile telephone numbers and Email address in completing the form.
- Use your Real Name for Remita payment as the payer Name.
- Candidates should print the summary page after submitting their application forms online. Bring the form to the venue of written/oral examination accordingly.
Failing to do so, such a candidate may be disqualified from the admission process.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Leave a Reply