Nile University of Nigeria Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out: Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) is now accepting applications from Transfer students, Foreign applicants, UTME, and Direct Entry candidates for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Nile University post UTME form below.
Suitably qualified applicants are asked to apply for the Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja post-UTME/admission screening procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Mountain Top University (MTU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) Post UTME Form
- Madonna University Post UTME Form
- Lead City University (LCU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Nile University Admission Procedures
- Nigerian students seeking admission into the University must take the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or UTME and obtain the approved cut-off mark for that year. Also, the candidates are required to present 5 credits at no more than two sittings. Please refer to your respective faculty for full requirements other useful information and/or specifications.
- Unlike Nigerian applicants, all foreign applicants must provide their corresponding Examination Results as well as their academic transcript of previous high schools.
Transfer & Direct Entry Students:
- Direct Entry candidates are those who have completed one of the following: OND, HSE, HND, ‘A’ level GCE, SBS, and IJMB or any other higher qualification. For this method of entry to NTNU, candidates who have 9 points or above will be admitted to 200level based on the three subjects taken. Generally, those candidates who have below 9 points will be admitted to commence at 100 Level.
- Transfer candidates from national universities are generally given preference except in cases where the candidate is on academic probation. In such cases, the candidate may be admitted to a lower level. For this method of admission, a grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale will permit the candidate to transfer and commence from their appropriate level.
- Additionally, admission into an undergraduate degree program of the University shall be based on the Faculty and Departmental requirements, visit your respective Faculty for more. Alternatively, you can check the Entry Requirements for all programs offered by NNU.
How to Apply for Nile University Post UTME Form
To begin your application, go to the official Nile University admission site at https://application.nileuniversity.edu.ng.
After completing the registration, print the Application Form, which must be delivered to the University Campus after being considered for admission.
Each candidate should submit the following documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photographs
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.
Nile University Post UTME Screening/Exam Date 2022
Candidates are reminded that the Screening Exercise will take place as specified on the screening exercise sheet they printed after completing their online registration.
The exam slip must provide the specified date, time, and location. Candidates who fail to appear for the screening test on the stated date and time will not be considered.
All applicants for the screening exercise must adhere to the examination dates specified on the test sheet during online registration.
Leave a Reply