The NMU admission form is now available for purchase. The Nigeria Maritime University NMU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is now available for purchase and can be accessed through the NMU Post UTME registration portal.
The Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is also available on the NMU Post UTME registration portal. The steps for submitting an NMU admission form are outlined below.
Is NMU Post UTME Form Out?
Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) is now accepting applications from students who want to be admitted to this fantastic institution for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Only candidates who selected NMU as their first/second choice institution or who requested a change of institution to Nigeria Maritime University through JAMB and scored at least 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
This article contains accurate information about NMU’s Post UTME form sales, how to apply for the screening exercise, registration opening/closing dates, and screening dates. Continue reading to learn how to participate in the screening process.
Candidates Eligible for NMU Post UTME Screening
Applicants who scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME and chose NMU as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to NMU through JAMB.
Direct Entry candidates who have obtained a 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form and have an A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification and have chosen NMU as their first/second choice institution or are seeking a change of institution to NMU through JAMB.
NB: Also applicants who have chosen or changed to Nigeria Maritime University via JAMB and whose information appears on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for NMU Post UTME Form
- First, you must go to the NMU admission portal via https://www.nmu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Fill out the form correctly.
- Follow the link sent to your mail to make payment.
- Follow the steps given to generate your screening form payment invoice.
- Use the payment gateway or proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment.
- After payment, return to the portal to continue with the registration.
- Enter the RRR and click login to confirm your payment.
- Provide your bio-data information and upload your recent passport photograph, JAMB result, O’level results, and your choice of course.
- Confirm all entries and click Submit and take the print-out.
Applicants are reminded that the Screening Exercise will take place as specified on the screening exercise slip they printed after completing their online registration.
The test slip must include the scheduled date, time, and location. Candidates who fail to appear for the screening test on the scheduled date and time will not be considered.
All candidates for the screening exercise must adhere to the examination dates printed on the test slip during the online registration process.
If you have any questions about the NMU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session that were not answered in this article, please leave them in the comment section and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.