Command Secondary Schools Common Entrance Exam Result 2022/2023 is Out: The results of candidates that participated in the Command Secondary Schools, Command Science Technical Secondary Schools, and Command Day Secondary Schools, the common entrance examination for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released. See Command School Entrance examination results and interview list below.
The good news is that the Command Secondary School has announced the dates for interviews and the announcement of the results for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The complete pdf list of those accepted into the just-finished Command Secondary School 2022 into JS 1 is now available for download.
The Downloadable List is now available. You can check your name on the list to see if you made it or not.
How to check Command Secondary School Result 2022
To check the Command Secondary Schools Common Entrance Exam Result all applicants are required to follow the procedures below
- First, you must have internet access on your computer that will enable you to visit the portal
- Go to https://www.dcss.sch.ng/successful-candidate and
- select your school to see if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
After validating your name, double-check your interview dates, time, and location. To prevent touching stories, you must be on time for your Command Secondary School Screening location.
The Final Selection Interview for successful Candidates is scheduled to hold from 1 – 3 August 2022 in all Command Secondary Schools nationwide. Candidates are advised to check their various schools of choice, Division Education Offices, or the Directorate of Command Schools Services website ( www.dcss.sch.ng) for more information on the interview.
Furthermore, shortlisted Candidates are requested to come along with the under-listed items to the Interview Centre:
- Original Primary School Certificate or Testimonial.
- Examination Photo Card printed from Command Schools Admission Portal.
- Face masks.
- Interview fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only)
- Writing materials.
In addition to the above-listed items, military personnel’s children must come along with the following:
- Photocopy of Biological Parent’s Military ID Card.
- Letter of Introduction from parent’s unit.
- Part 2 Orders that published the child’s birth.
For inquiries and support please call 08088121772 and 08113856079 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply