Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | subeb.edostate.gov.ng: Are you an Edo state indigene looking for a job or want to advance your career by working with the Edo State SUBEB? If that is the case, you’ve come to the right spot, and this post is for you. This post will guide you through the requirements and application process for Edo State SUBEB recruitment via the application portal.
Latest News On Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Requirements For Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Before filling out the online application form for the Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024, all candidates must have the following documents.
- The applicant must be a naturalized Nigerian citizen.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O‘level subject credits including Maths and English language, from a Nigerian institution that has been accredited.
- For NCE holders, the applicant must obtain a certificate from the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
Acquisition of a B.Sc, HND, or NCE in any field from a Nigerian educational institution.
- The candidate must be under the age of 35.
An approved government hospital must certify the applicant’s medical fitness for work. The applicant must not be above 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
All applicants who meet the aforementioned qualifications and wish to apply should go to the official Edo state SUBEB recruitment application portal at http://subeb.edostate.gov.ng.
Submit your application after attaching a clear scanned copy of your credentials if needed. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email and called for the CBT examinations after the selection process.