Asaba Specialist Hospital Recruitment Portal 2023: Do you want to work at Asaba Specialist Hospital? See the current job openings and recruitment at Asaba Specialist Hospital on this page read below to see the requirement and how to apply for the recruitment.
The Asaba Specialist Hospital is committed to delivering high-quality treatment. We ensure that our patients and their families receive high–quality physical and emotional treatment in order to achieve excellence in healthcare.
Available Vacant Positions in Asaba Specialist Hospital
- 1.) House Officer
- 2.) Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- 3.) Principal Radiographer / Principal Medical Imaging Scientist
- 4.) Radiographer / Medical Imaging Scientist
- 5.) X-Ray Technician
- 6.) Consultant Paediatrician
- 7.) Dental Technologist
- 8.) Consultant Family Physician
- 9.) Social Services Officer
- 10.) Consultant Obstretician
- 11.) Consultant Gynaecologist
- 12.) Optician
- 13.) Consultant Anaesthetist
- 14.) Higher Executive Officer (G / D)
- 15.) Principal Medical Officer II
- 16.) Nutrition Officer (Dietician)
- 17.) Assistant Executive Officer (Accounts)
- 18.) Scientific Officer
- 19.) Senior Medical Officer I
- 20.) Clerical Officer II
- 21.) Biomedical Engineer
- 22.) Senior Medical Officer II
- 23.) Anaesthetic Technician
- 24.) Optometrist
- 25.) Nursing Officer I
- 26.) Assistant Technical Officer (Electrical)
- 27.) Nursing Officer II
- 28.) Health Assistant
- 29.) Health Information Technician (Medical Records)
- 30.) Cleaner
- 31.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
- 32.) Medical Laboratory Technician
- 33.) Pharmacist
Requirement for Asaba Specialist Hospital Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Asaba Specialist Hospital Recruitment
Interested candidates should send an application addressed to the Chief Medical Director attaching the following documents
i.) Curriculum Vitae
ii.) Copies of all relevant credentials
iii.) Evidence of change of name where necessary
iv.) Birth certificate/age declaration
v.) Certificate of origin
vi.) Current practicing license
vii.) Referee reports
viii.) Two recent passport photographs
All applications should be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days from the date of this advert.