Zamfara State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Portal|subeb.zm.gov.ng: Candidates who meet the qualifications for Zamfara SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2023 are invited to apply. Please spend some time reading this page to understand how to apply online properly. This post will provide you with all of the information you need for the upcoming recruiting. Continue reading to find out more.
The official portal for Zamafara State SUBEB recruitment is subeb.zm.gov.ng. However, candidates must first make an account on the recruitment portal before they can access the application form. The manner of application is online, and all aspects of the recruiting process, including document submission and other requirements, will be completed through the recruitment site.
- Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment
- Taraba State SUBEB Recruitment
- Sokoto State SUBEB Recruitment
- Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment
- Osun State SUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Requirements for the Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Before applying for the Zamfara State SUBEB teachers‘ recruitment, interested individuals must meet certain conditions. Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Is The Zamfara State SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
Please note that SUBEB teacher recruitment in Zamfara state is yet to begin, hence any report to the contrary is untrue. The application form will be made available on the recruiting site after the recruitment application form is issued, and candidates will be required to create an account before applying.
How To Apply for the Zamfara SUBEB Recruitment
Only applicants who follow the proper application processes will be considered for the position. Applicants should apply by following the methods mentioned below:
- Visit the Zamfara state teachers recruitment portal by clicking here subeb.zm.gov.ng
- Examine the job criteria for the position you’re applying for.
- Fill out the application form and attach your credentials or other pertinent documents.
- Once you’ve finished, click Submit.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Leave a Reply