Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board 2023 Recruitment Application Portal: This post will explain the process and guidelines for applying or registering for the Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board recruitment, which is currently open to all interested and qualified candidates.
Is Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board 2023 Recruitment Out?
Yes! the application form for Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board is out on the recruitment portal but before you can apply all applicants must have all the requirements that have been listed at the Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board recruitment portal –https://jobs.kdsg.gov.ng/agencyjobs.
- Kaduna State SUBEB Recruitment
- Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment
- Kaduna State Primary Health Care Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree is obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment
The aspirant who wants to apply online must visit the recruitment portal by clicking the link below
- Fill out the form provided and then submit
The Kaduna State Primary Health Care Board will begin from
17 February 2022 to 31 March 2022.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS for the aptitude test.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Thanks for the information