EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form 2022/2023 is Out: Ezeala College of Nursing and Midwifery (EZEALACNM) Basic Midwifery ND & HND Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue and Deadline for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
School of Nursing Okwudor Form 2022/2023
The Okwudor form for the Ezeala College of Nursing and Midwifery is now accessible on the Ezeala School of Nursing homepage. The steps for applying to the Ezeala School of Nursing are outlined below.
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form Requirements
Candidates must possess any of the following; WAEC, NECO, or their equivalents with at least credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for EZEALACNM School of Midwifery Form
Candidates should purchase Application Forms of N10,000 (Ten thousand Naira) (Plus Bank Charges) from Zenith Bank Branch and report to the College at Umuseke-Okwudor Njaba L.G.A, Imo State, Nigeria, with evidence of Payment (Teller).
Payment details are stated below;
- Bank: Zenith Bank
- Account Name: Ezeala College of Nursing
- Account Number: 1130074741
- Registration of New / Fresh students starts immediately.
- On forms & Payment at Zenith Bank, report at the college with evidence of payment (Teller).
- No payment should be made online. The admission form should not be obtained or filed online.
- No online registration, anyone dealing with an agent apart from the college as indicated here will be doing that at his or her own risk.