Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery (OYSCONME) School Of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, Basic Midwifery Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination Date, Interview & Resumption Date for 2022/2023 Academic Session Out.
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form
- BUTH School of Nursing Form
- OAUTHC Schools of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
- JAFAD College of Nursing Science Form
Duration Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Program
- This is an eighteen (18) monthly program. After the completion of the program candidates will be presented for both the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
Requirement For Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi
- 1. Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- 2. Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply.
How Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi Admission Form
- Interested candidates for the Basic Midwifery program are expected to visit the main campus at Eleyele and also Kishi campus to obtain a scratch card to start the registration process after which payment of Ten Thousand five hundred Naira (#10,500.00) only can be made online while those who choose to pay through banks will pay the sum of Ten Thousand (#10,000) Naira only to the College Account Number: 0123032629. Bank Name: Wema Bank Plc. Account Name: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan, and the sum of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Oyo State Chapter Account Number: 2019704292 at any First Bank Plc.
- The applicant will come to the College with the Bank Tellers obtained from the Bank and collect the scratch card to fill out the online admission form.
- Candidates should print the completed copy and other details from the website on successful completion of the online admission application; and
- Candidates should come along with his/her photocard on the day of examination.
There will be no payment made to any individual/agent or personal bank account. Pay straight to the College Account Number 0123032629 at any Wema Bank Branch and acquire the scratch card from the College’s Bursary Department to complete your ONLINE application.
Is the form still out??
Is the form of basic midwifery out?