Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out: Hello, you are welcome to the Admission Form Portal 2023/2024 for Osun State School Of Nursing & Midwifery, Asubiaro, Osogbo. This page contains information about the 2023 Admission Portal, Admission Form, Requirements, and How to Apply.
School of Nursing, State Hospital, Osogbo is now selling application forms for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Osun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery admission form below.
Dear Applicant! Once you have purchased the Admission form from Osun State School Of Nursing Asubiaro, Osogbo, Please fill out the form completely with accurate information.
- Basic General Nursing,
- Basic Midwifery.
- Post-Basic General Nursing, and
- Post-Basic Midwifery.
Requirement for Osun State School of Nursing Osogbo Admission Form
Applicant must possess;
- WAEC, SSCE/GCE, or NECO with five (5) Credits of not more than two sittings and not older than 5 years without additional qualification. The subject combination must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Awaiting Result is accepted.
- Phone Number and Email(Active).
For basic general nursing and Basic midwifery Addition;
- The minimum age for entry shall be 16 years on admission
For post-basic general nursing in addition of;
- Be a registered midwife psychiatric nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria with a valid license
For Post Basic Midwifery in Addition of;
- Be a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with a valid license.
How to Apply for Osun State School of Nursing Osogbo
Please fill out the form completely with accurate information, and remember to save your password for future logins. If you have previously registered, click the Login button to access your dashboard.
Kindly text ALLOW (MTN and Airtel) or CANCEL(GLO) or START(9MOBILE) to 2442 in order to receive an SMS alert. If DND was activated on your phone number. For more details on DND text HELP to 2442.
The following are to be uploaded appropriately:
- One recent passport photograph with white background, scanned of size 15kb
- Copy (ies) of O’ Level certificate or printed copy (ies) of downloaded result,
- Copy of Notification Letter of registration as a qualified Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
- Valid e-mail address,
- Valid Phone number,
- Next of kin’s valid Address and Phone number
There will be an Oral and Written Examination for all qualified candidates.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For More Inquiries, please contact the Department of Nursing Services, Ministry of Health, State Secretariat, Osogbo.