Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023 Form Portal: The online application portal for Delta State teachers recruitment 2023 is now available. This page contains further information on how to apply for the recruitment form through the Delta State teacher’s recruitment portal, as well as other pertinent information about the academic and non-academic staff recruiting intake. Job openings for Delta State teachers may be found here.
This is a recruiting exercise aiming at hiring competent people into the state‘s education sector as teachers, as the name indicates. Because the majority of the processes will be completed through the official portal, it is nearly an entirely online program.
Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023 Portal
If you want to apply for this year’s Delta State Teacher Recruitment, go to the board’s official website, which is shown below:
You should be aware, however, that the registration portal is still offline at the time of writing. For the most up-to-date information, keep an eye on this page.
- Jezco Oil Recruitment
- ENSUBEB Recruitment
- Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment
- NCDMB Recruitment
- Ibom Air Recruitment
Requirements For Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023
Applicants who want to apply for teaching and non-teaching jobs in Delta State must satisfy the following requirements:
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
How to Apply for Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2023
- First, you must visit the portal by typing this URL in your browser http://www.jobs.deltastatemobse.net/ is the official Delta State Teachers recruiting webpage. and free of charge fill out the specified application form
- Select from a variety of teaching and non-teaching positions.
- Complete the application form (complete name, permanent residence, place of birth, the local government of origin, email/telephone address, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit it.
- The confirmation slip should be printed.
Leave a Reply