Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME Screening Form for the Academic Session 2023/2024. Are you an eligible aspiring candidate of Ebonyi State University, EBSU, looking for up-to-date information on the EBSU post-UTME form? This is the article for you.
Is EBSU 2023/ 2024 Post UTME form Out?
Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME, and Direct Entry screening: EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). See the requirements and how to apply for the EBSU post-UTME form below.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, has begun the admissions process for its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Registration for the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise has begun.
How much is Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form
The Ebonyi State University EBSU Post-UTME form cost for N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility
Interested candidates who must have scored 120 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the EBSU Post UTME link here
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill out the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to email@example.com. For technical issues, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845