KDUMS Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) has commenced the sales of post-UTME screening application forms for admission into its undergraduate degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the available courses, requirements, and how to apply for the KDUMS post-UTME form below.
Applications for admission to the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), Uburu, Ebonyi State, and various degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session are being accepted by adequately qualified individuals.
- BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- University of Delta (UNIDEL) Post UTME Form
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form
- Sule Lamido University (SLU) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Courses
- Medicine &Surgery (MBBS)
- Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Physiotherapy (BSc)
- Health Policy & Health Systems (BSc)
- Hospital & Healthcare Administration (BSc)
- Dentistry (DD)
- Optometry (OD)
- Human Anatomy (BSc)
- Physiology (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (BSc)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Engr)
- Public Health (BSc)
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics (BSc)
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
- Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine (BSc)
- Health Economics (BSc)
- Applied Biology/Biotechnology (BSc)
- Industrial Physics/Astronomy (BSc)
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics (BSc)
- Industrial Chemistry (BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose KDUMS in JAMB and
- Candidates who choose other Universities. Candidates under category (ii.) are required to apply for a change of Institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into KDUMS.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or their equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on KDUMS Portal one week prior to the date of screening.
How to Apply for King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form
Application forms are available online on the University website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website, www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select the online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the undergraduate application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
For More Information and Support