UBTH College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out: The University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling forms for admission into its general nursing program that will lead to the Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) award for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirement and how to obtain the UBTH school of Nursing admission form below.
This article will give you an insight into everything you need to know about the College of Nursing, the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), formerly the School of Nursing, the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Admission Form, Requirements, Cost, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination, Interview Dates, Time, and Venue for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Form
- NAUTH School Of Nursing Nnewi Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
Latest News on UBTH College of Nursing Admission Form
Latest Update: The College of Nursing, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, formerly School of Nursing, University of Benin Teaching Hospital wishes to inform all intending applicants and the general public that admission into the College is now through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
This is due to the recent upgrade of our Institution to award the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) which entitles our graduands to be called up for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
All intending applicants should therefore endeavor to enroll in the ongoing JAMB registration exercise to be eligible to apply for the Post UTME examination that will come up later in the year.
We, therefore, wish that this information be given the widest awareness/publication.
NB: Sales of admission forms are yet to commence. Kindly bookmark this page to be informed immediately the sales of the admission form begins.
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entry Qualifications:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Must possess the following: WAEC/GCE (O/Level)/SSCE/NECO with five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidate must also possess a Registered Midwifery Certificate (RM) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Certificate (RPN)
How to Apply for the UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Sales of Post UTME forms will commence on Monday 12th of September, 2022.
Post UTME forms are to be obtained from the office of the Head of College on payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into UBTH REMITA at our Treasury/Revenue Office in UBTH as screening fees.
Candidates are to come along with the under-listed to purchase the post UTME FORMS.
- Photocopies of JAMB result slip
- Photocopies of JAMB change of institution slip
- Photocopies of WAEC/NECO results
- Birth Certificate
- Four Passport photographs
- Ensure you Upload your O/L result to Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
The University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing offers a great opportunity for aspiring nurses to acquire top-quality education and training. With the sales of Post-UTME forms commencing on June 1st, 2023, eligible candidates should seize the opportunity to apply and take the next step toward a rewarding career in nursing.