FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL) is now selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and procedure for applying for the Federal Poly Ile–Oluji post-UTME form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL), and National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
- Gboko Polytechnic Admission Form
- Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME and scored the minimum cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form
The Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
NEW APPLICANT –
- Click on the “Create Account Now” link to start your application
- On the “Create your Application Account” page, Select or supply the following
- Program of choice
- Confirm Password
- Other names
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- The above info is mine
- and click on Create Account Now button to create your account
- Supply your already created account details that are:
- Click on Login
APPLICANT PROFILE AREA
- On your left–hand side are the 4 essential steps to complete your application successfully.
ADMISSION APPLICATION PAYMENT
- Click on “Generate RRR /Pay Amount” to make your payment on any of the payment channels or methods of your choice
- REMITA payment page is displayed for you to complete your payment
- Please note that your payment will be automatically confirmed.
- If your payment is not confirmed or your pay is at the bank branch, kindly click on Confirm/Retry/Requery button to get it done
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to the next step, which is Biodata Information
- Fill in all the fields accordingly and submit. Please note that all fields are required /compulsory in this section.
- Fill in all the fields accordingly and submit. Please note that NOT all fields are required /compulsory in this section.
- Choose your course/department of choice and submit to finalize your application in this section.
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission to the Polytechnic. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.