Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Auchi Polytechnic is now selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. The Auchi Poly Post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements, cut-off mark, and how to apply below.
Auchi Polytechnic’s administration welcomes adequately qualified individuals who selected them as their institution of choice in the 2023 UTME to participate in its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening session.
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L, or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How much is the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2021/2022 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as a password preferably.
DO NOT USE THE CYBER CAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.