PTI Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Dear Readers: The price, the list of qualified applicants, the application process, and the application deadline are all updated on this website for the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post-UTME. I thus encourage you to bookmark this page for updates if you are a prospective applicant hoping to receive Petroleum Training Institute‘s 2022/2023 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form.
The administration of the Petroleum Training Institute is letting the public know through this means that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available for purchase, especially for those who are interested in continuing their studies at the school. Candidates interested in applying can go to the school‘s official website and submit their information.
- WUFPBK Post UTME Form
- Kaduna Poly Post UTME Form
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Poly Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form
Courses offered in Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun
The following programs are available at National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
PTI Post UTME Cut-off Mark 2022
The general cut-off mark for Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post Utme form is 120 for all courses. Please note that candidates with a Jamb score of 120 or above are eligible to apply.
How much is the Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form?
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma programs.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
- All candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of the program which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form 2022
- Visit pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post UTME SCREENING
- Fill in the online” sign on page’’ and click on “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR printout.
- After the payment of N2, 000.00 which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to screening” “under the Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and O’level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number, and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
PTI Post UTME Screening Schedule?
The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the PTI website regularly for updates).
Leave a Reply