FUNAAB Admission List 2023/2024 is Out: The list of UTME/Direct Entry applicants admitted to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) DEGREE courses for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
If you are a prospective student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), one of the important things you will be looking forward to is the release of the admission list. The admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programs offered by the university.
Checking the FUNAAB admission list is a straightforward process that can be done online. In this article, we will guide you on how to check the FUNAAB admission list and provide some useful information about the admission process.
The admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been announced by the management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
The FUNAAB admission list includes the names of UTME and Direct Entry applicants who have been given provisional admission to the institution‘s different undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List
Step 1: Visit the FUNAAB admission portal at www.unaab.edu.ng/admission
Step 2: Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided and click on the “Check Admission Status” button.
Step 3: If you have been offered admission, your admission status will be displayed on the screen along with other important details such as your name, course of study, and acceptance fee.
Step 4: If you have not been offered admission yet, you will see a message that says “Admission Status: NOT ADMITTED” on the screen. Don’t worry if you see this message, as the admission list is usually released in batches.
Step 5: If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to accept the offer by following the instructions on the admission portal. You will be required to pay an acceptance fee to secure your admission.
Check FUNAAB Admission List on Jamb Portal
- First, you must to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your FUNAAB admission status.
Important Information About FUNAAB Admission
- Admission into FUNAAB is strictly based on merit. Candidates who meet the cut-off mark for their chosen course will be considered for admission.
- The admission list is usually released in batches, so if you don’t see your name on the first list, you can check back later.
- Candidates who have been offered admission are required to accept the offer within a specified period of time or risk losing the admission.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should keep checking the admission portal for updates.
Checking the FUNAAB admission list is an important step in the admission process for prospective students of the university. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily check your admission status and proceed to accept the offer if you have been offered admission. Remember to keep checking the admission portal for updates if you have not been offered admission yet.