BIU Admission List 2022/2023 Is Out: Are you online looking for the Benson Idahosa University, Benin City (BIU) admission list? if yes, search no more you have come to the right place and at the right time. this article will mentor you on how to check the Benson Idahosa University admission application status online and offline for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Latest News on BIU Admission List 2022
The management of Benson Idahosa University (BIU) in Benin City has announced the first, second, and third batch lists of accepted students for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to check the status of your BIU application to see if it’s provisionally approved, not accepted, or in progress.
We at BIU are certain that your bachelor‘s degree, diploma, higher certificate, and postgraduate programs will be enjoyable and fulfilling.
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Hadejia Admission List
- Al-Qalam University (AUK) Admission List
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Admission List
How to Check BIU Admission List
Candidates who applied to study at Benson Idahosa University for the academic year 2022/2023 may now check the progress of their admission application online or offline.
Follow the guidelines below on how you can successfully check the BIU admission list for 2022/2023.
- First, You will visit the official BIU Website >> https://www.biu.edu.ng/
- Click on the Admission button you will be taken to another page
- insert your jamb registration number to check your admission status
Benson Idahosa University’s official admissions list is available here. Candidates who want to verify their admission status can access the list online, which includes all batches for the 2022/2023 academic term.
How to Check for BIU Admission List on Jamb Portal
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission to Benson Idahosa University can verify their status using the website below. You may now only verify your BIU admission status via the Jamb admission checking portal by following the steps mentioned below:
- First, you must go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BIU admission status.
Leave a Reply