AE-FUNAI Post UTME / DE Screening Form: Are you looking for the Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university? if yes In this article, I‘ll cover all you need to know about the FUNAI post-UTME, including eligibility, deadlines, fees, and how to get the form.
When will FUNAI Release Post UTME Form?
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence soon.
The FUNAI post-UTME form can now be purchased online. Below is a list of courses and information on eligibility, criteria, and how to receive the form.
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Lighthouse Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- University of Mkar (UMM) Post UTME Screening Form
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Cut off mark 2023
As previously indicated, students who intend to participate in the FUNAI Post UTME Registration and Screening must have a minimum UTME score of 180.
Candidates who did not select FUNAI as their first choice university but received a minimum score of 180 on the UTME can still apply if they visit the JAMB website to request a change of institution.
How much is Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME Form
The Cost for the Post UTME form at Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the money is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 250 for Medicine and Surgery, 240 for Law, and a minimum of 150 for other programs and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery and Law programs.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2023
Please follow the guidelines below to apply for the Post-UTME from
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2023/2024 Admission Screening
- Click on 2023/2024 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
**Please note that the University shall not be liable for:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registering with an incorrect JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
For support: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org