ZAMSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out; We are glad to inform you that the Zamfara State University ZAMSU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is now available for purchase through the ZAMSU Post UTME registration page. see below as we show you the requirement and how to apply.
Latest on ZAMSU Post UTME Form
Zamfara State University (ZAMSU) is presently accepting applications from students who aspire to be accepted to this prestigious university for the academic year 2022/2023.
Only applicants who scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME and picked ZAMSU as their first/second choice university or requested a change of institution to Zamfara State University through JAMB are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUWUKARI) Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- FUHSO Post-UTME Screening Form
Who is Eligible for ZAMSU Post UTME Screening Form
- UTME Candidates who chose ZAMSU as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ZAMSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose ZAMSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ZAMSU through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only candidates who have chosen or changed to Zamfara State University via JAMB and whose information appears on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ZAMSU Post UTME Form
To apply for admission, go to the university’s website at www.zamsu.edu.ng and fill out the online application.
Candidates are reminded that the Screening Exercise will take place as specified on the screening exercise sheet they printed after completing their online registration.
The exam slip must provide the specified date, time, and location. Candidates who fail to take the screening test on the designated day and time will not be considered.
All applicants for the screening exercise must adhere to the examination dates specified on the test slip generated after online registration.
Leave a Reply