Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. The exercise will not require the physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
The administration of Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti is using this means to advise the general public, particularly those interested in furthering their education at the school, that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available for purchase. Candidates who are interested may go to the school’s official website and submit their details/information.
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado Post UTME Screening
(i) All applicants who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti and obtained a Minimum Acceptable Mark (MAM) of 150 in the 2023/2024 UTME.
In addition to the above, applicants must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB.
(ii) Any applicant applying with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE), must in addition to the five (5) O’level in (i) above possess a core subject from the Trade-Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies, etc. While applicants applying for Business-related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For the avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering.
(iii). Applicants who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as 1st change to the Institution can do so.
How much is the Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post UTME Form?
Federal Poly Ado Ekiti Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing the invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice-generated invoice and make a payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payments with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill out the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling out the form.
- Applicants should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal, in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
The Screening exercise will not require the physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES?
For any enquiries call: 23480-8041-5584, 23480-7590-2888, 23490-2594-5943, or send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com