The Federal University of Technology, Owerri FUTO Student Portal is now active and open to all newly admitted (Fresh) and returning students. This tutorial will teach you how to access the FUTO Student Portal via www.futo.edu.ng.
If you want to use the FUTO Student Portal, we’ll show you how to do so online at www.futo.edu.ng/login. All undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to log in can do so through the FUTO Student Portal.
The steps for logging into the FUTO Student Portal will be presented on this page, and they are as easy as 123. To access the FUTO Student Portal, follow the steps outlined on this page.
FUTO Student Portal Login
The FUTO prospective student portal for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open
and accessible. All new and returning students should go to www.futo.edu.ng or portal.futo.edu.ng to verify their results, admission list, and other academic activities.
With your mobile phone or personal computer, you may open and access the FUTO Student Portal from anywhere in the world. All you need to do is go to https://futo.edu.ng/ and log in using your credentials.
You must have an active email account, a strong password, and a reliable internet connection to use the FUTO Student Portal. See below for instructions on how to access the FUTO Student Portal.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Students Portal
You can use a computer or a mobile device to visit and access the Federal University of Technology, Owerri School Website at this link:
- FUTO Undergraduate Student Portal: http://futo.edu.ng/undergraduate-reqmt/
- FUTO E-Learning Portal: http://futo.edu.ng/
- FUTO Campus Portal: futo.edu.ng/
- FUTO Post Graduate Portal: http://futo.edu.ng/pg-school/
- FUTO Main Website: http://futo.edu.ng/
- FUTO Basic Studies (Pre-degree) Portal:
- FUTO Continuing Education Portal: http://futo.edu.ng/continuing-education/
- FUTO Other Programmes Portal: http://futo.edu.ng/apply-now/
How to Login to FUTO Student Portal
The FUTO Student Portal can be accessed by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit www.portal.futo.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME/Matric Number and Password used during registration.
- Finally, click on Login to access FUTO Student Portal.
How to Create an Account in FUTO Portal
- First, you must visit the University website —futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘FUTO Portal’
- Click on “New student”, then from the drop-down menu, select ‘Login’ https://application.futo.edu.ng
- Get account details with the JAMB Registration number as the default username and password.
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “change your password” to change your password
How to Fill in your PROFILE DETAILS on FUTO Portal
- Click on fill profile details
- Enter the required information on the field
- Click on submit button to complete your profile details
- Print the profile information slip.
How to Pay FUTO School Fees
The school fee is not the same as the acceptance fee, which all newly admitted students should be aware of. Don’t just pay the acceptance fee and sit back and relax for the session. The acceptance cost is for admission; the school fee is for your education; make every effort to pay your school fees before the site closes. see the guide below on how to pay FUTO school fees.
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Click on “Pay Fees” to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank for payment.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, and MasterCard.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal
- www.portal.futo.edu.ng and log in with your account details to print FUTO
- school fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
How to Print FUTO School Fees e-Receipt
- Click the “Pay Fees” menu
- Select the required payment details
- Print the School Fees Receipt
- The Portal automatically assigns matriculation numbers.
- NOTE that only candidates who have printed their FUTO school fees e-receipts will be captured in the school fees report used for registration.
I hope your question about the FUTO Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been answered. If you have any other questions, please use the comment box below and one of our administrators will respond.
FUTO Courses Registration Procedure
- Online Course Registration
- Log in to your Portal account
- Click the course registration menu and select the Register Courses menu
- Select the Session and Semester and click the Submit button
- Select your Courses for that Semester and click the submit button.
- Print the registered courses.