The Bayero University (BUK) Student Login Portal – buk.edu.ng access for Students is online. Are you a fresher or returning student searching for the Buk Student portal to perform your 2022 registration? if yes I have the solution to what you are looking for right here in this article. read below we have outlined all the Bayero University (BUK) portals with their links that will lead you to carry out different activities of your choice.
What is BUK Student Portal?
BUK student portal is an online portal where students may access crucial program information such as course registration, fee payment, admission letters download, and admission list by logging onto an institution’s website.
BUK Student Portal Login
The student portal for the 2021/2022 semester at Bayero University Kano (BUK) is now available. To check results, admission lists, and other academic-related activities through the portal, all new and returning students should go to www.buk.edu.ng or mybuk.buk.edu.ng.
With your mobile phone or personal computer, you may open and access the BUK Student Portal from anywhere in the world. You simply need to go to https://buk.edu.ng/ and log in with your credentials.
You’ll need an active email address, a strong password, and a good internet connection to access the BUK Student Portal. See below for instructions on how to access the BUK Student Portal.
How to Login to BUK Student Portal – mybuk.buk.edu.ng
The BUK Student Portal can be accessed by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit www.mybuk.buk.edu.ng for further information.
- Enter the Username and Password you used to register.
- Finally, to access the BUK Student Portal, click Login.
How To Check BUK Semester Results Online
Once the results of each semester have been accepted by the BUK academic board, students can view them online. Once the results are available, they can be viewed on the campus bulletin board.
Students must use the internet to check their results.
- Log in to the Student Portal at https://buk.edu.ng
- Click on the student portal link on the homepage
- Enter your Login details i.e. your username and password in lowercase (small letters).
- Click on the login tab
- On the display, page click on Check Results
- Click on your college or department and click on the semester you wish to check
- Results are to be printed once you have accessed results in the student portal.
Leave a Reply