Gombe State Teachers 2023/2024 Recruitment Form Portal: The Gombe State Government welcomes adequately qualified individuals to apply for immediate employment as elementary school teachers in any of the state’s several regions. To apply for this teaching job, candidates must follow the instructions on this website in order to be considered.
Candidates interested in applying for the Gombe State Teachers recruitment must understand that this is a training guide to the prospective requirements for Gombe State Teachers recruitment. The state government is taking appropriate steps to improve the state’s educational standards. The objective is to establish a state-wide consistent, high-quality, and effective basic education.
As a result, we are pleased to notify you that the Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board is currently accepting applications from appropriately qualified people who can teach any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirement for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2023
The following are the documents that all applicants must have before filling out the online application form.
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number is required for all candidates.
- Basic computer application knowledge will be advantageous.
How To Apply for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Form
- Go to gombestate.gov.ng to access the official Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Portal and fill out the free application form.
- Complete the application form (complete name, permanent residence, place of birth, the local government of origin, email/telephone address, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit it.
- The confirmation slip should be printed.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the recruiting process. All candidates who have been shortlisted will be screened. The date and time for the CBT test for Gombe State Teachers will be sent to you through email. You have refused the offer if you do not report to the screening center within the specified time.