Rivers State Civil Service Commission 2023/2024 Recruitment Portal |www.publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng| All Applicants who are keen to work for the Rivers State Civil Service Commission should read the Rivers State Civil Service recruitment application form release dates, application criteria, recruitment update, and other relevant information.
Do you want to discover the most recent government jobs in Rivers State? Then this article will show you how to apply for Rivers state government jobs in 2023. Annually, the Rivers State government organizes a recruiting drive for new employees. Both indigenous and non-indigenous people are welcome to apply online and get hired.
- Plateau State Civil Recruitment
- Ondo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Niger State Civil Service Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
Have you ever heard of the Rivers State Civil Service Commission? The recruiting process has yet to begin, but we have learned from reputable sources that the application will be available soon.
Requirements for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Applicants wishing to apply for the Rivers State Recruitment should be aware of the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
Eligible candidates should apply by following the processes outlined below:
- Visit the Rivers State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal publicservice.riverstate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Create an account
- Follow the required steps to apply
We must present the most recent information about the Rivers State Civil Service Commission. The recruiting process for the Rivers State Civil Service Commission has yet to begin, and there is no indication of when it will begin.