Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 22023 Application Form Portal: Eligible candidates must match the requirements outlined below in order to be considered for the position. Applicants who fulfill the basic standards, on the other hand, will be shortlisted for additional screening and examination. For plateau state, civil service commission recruiting, see the list of papers and credentials required.
The Plateau State Civil Service is accepting applications for different vacant jobs in the ministry from adequately qualified persons. This document should be read carefully by anybody interested in applying for the position since it contains step-by-step guidance on how to apply for the Plateau State Civil Service recruitment in 2023.
- Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
- Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
- Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
- Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Plateau State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
The requirements below are required to be met by qualified applicants who wish to apply for the recruitment. However, for further screening and review, applicants who comply with the minimum criteria will be shortlisted. See the list of documents and qualifications needed for the recruitment of the Plateau State civil service commission.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply For Plateau State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Follow the procedures below to apply for any of the job openings:
- Visit www.plateaustate.gov.ng for official online portals.
- Choose a position that interests you.
- Pay close attention to the job specifications.
- Select “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Please provide all pertinent details.
Send your application in.
- Confirmation Slip to Print.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.