GSU Student Portal Login: Do you desire to access the GSU portal to check your admission status, check your results, register for the post–UTME, pay your school fees, or perform other GSU prospective candidates or student-related actions? If you answered yes, then I am delighted to welcome you as you read this post primarily focused on the GSU portal.
GSU Student Portal
The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so much more.
GSU Portal | GSU Student Login Portal
You can use a computer or a mobile device to visit and access the GSU Portal | GSU Student Login Portal by following the links provided. Don’t forget to visit the university’s official website at http://www.gsu.edu.ng.
- GSU Student Login Portal: https://portal.gsu.edu.ng/
- GSU Main Website: http://www.gsu.edu.ng
- GSU Registrar Email Address: email@example.com
How to Pat GSU Tuition Fee & Course Registration Procedure
- Visit the University website www.gsu.edu.ng
- Click on the “Registration” link and select “Undergraduate“.
- Use your JAMB No. as your “username” and “gsu2021” as your default password in the login request region.
- Once you successfully log in, you are required to COMPLETE your personal PROFILE information.
- Afterward, click on the “Pay Registration Fee” link, and select the PAY option of your choice e.g Bank Branch or online payment.
- After you have successfully made your payment, go back to the third STEP above, to access your Registration details Form (CAUTION: print the form or note the details of the form, for further action in STEP seven below).
- You can now use the NEW Registration No. you obtained in STEP 6.0 above as your “username” and the default password “gsu2021”, as your password to log in again and change the default password.
- Once you have successfully logged into your personal page again, click on the “Courses Registration” link to register your Courses.