How to know Your JAMB Exam Center Location – Read here, we’ve given some guidelines on how applicants easily locate their exam centers before the exam day.
Knowing your JAMB EXAM Centre is one of the most challenging things for JAMB candidates, especially when they are moved to a new location. On test day, the last thing you want to happen is to be unable to locate your exam center or to arrive really late because you were urgently searching for the venue.
- JAMB Reprint Slip 2023 | How to Reprint JAMB Exam Slip
- 12 Reasons You May fail JAMB 2023/2024 UTME | Read And Avoid Them
- How To Answer JAMB Questions 2023 Correctly | Easy Steps
How Candidates Should locate JAMB Centres Before Exam day
Sequel to this, participants taking the 2023 UTME are advised to identify their exam centers ahead of time as part of their exam preparation. Preparing for your exam by familiarizing yourself with the directions to your testing facility will help you prevent anxiety and strain on exam day.
- Kindly print your exam slips by 29th April 2023. The JAMB Examination Slip includes information regarding your exam center, subjects, and scheduling. After re-printing your JAMB slip and viewing your center, it is recommended that you take one step further and identify your location before the exam.
- Preparing for your exam by learning how to go to your testing facility will help you prevent anxiety and stress on exam day.
- Inform your parents or guardians about your center so that they can help you find it if necessary. Alternatively, you might conduct research in your spare time to discover the exam center to which you have been assigned. You don’t start looking for a spot to escape anxiety until the day of the exam, because it can lead to failure.
- Get directions to your center from people you can trust. You may use Google Maps or any other navigation program you’re familiar with to get a general notion of where the center is located.
If you haven’t already printed your exam slip, you should do so at JAMB 2023 exam slip printing.
Leave a Reply