Jamb Literature Novels for 2023/2024 CBT Exam: This is to notify all applicants interested in applying for the 2023 UTME that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced a change in the reading texts for courses such as Literature in English, Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, and Arabic.
These modifications would be implemented beginning with the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). This implies that in the 2023 JAMB exam, applicants will be given questions from this literature. Candidates are encouraged to obtain these texts and begin preparing for the 2023 UTME.
The newly introduced texts are highlighted below for emphasis.
- How To Answer JAMB Questions 2023 Correctly | Easy Steps
- 12 Reasons You May fail JAMB 2023/2024 UTME | Read And Avoid Them
- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 For All Universities, Polytechnics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2023 for all Courses
- Jamb Registration Portal 2023 | How to Apply for Jamb Form
- JAMB Reprint 2023 | How to Reprint JAMB Exam Slip
- How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip | JAMB Result Printing 2023
- How to Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List Portal 2023
- How to Upload Your O’Level Result On JAMB Portal 2023
- JAMB Result 2023 | How to Check JAMB Post UTME Results for 2023 in just minutes
JAMB Recommended Books for Literature in English
- Wole Soyinka: The Lion and the Jewel
- John Osborne: Look Back in Anger
- Alex Agyei-Agyir: Unexpected Joy at Dawn
- Buchi Emecheta: Second Class Citizen
- Emily Bronte: Wuthering Heights.
- Leopold Sedar Senghor: Black Woman
- Niyi Osundare: The Leader and the Led
- Agostinho Neto: The Grieved
- Oumar Farouk Sesay: The Song of the Women of my Land
- Lade Wosornu: Raider of the Treasure Trove
- Onu Chibuike: A Government Driver on his Retirement
- John Donne: The Good Morrow
- Maya Angelou: Caged Bird
- S. Elliot: The Journey of the Magi
- H Lawrence: Bats
JAMB Recommended Literature Novel 2023
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), which administers the entrance exam for Nigerian undergraduates seeking admission to higher institutions such as colleges, universities, and polytechnic institutes, has begun the preparation process for the JAMB examination scheduled for 2023.
As part of the fundamental preparation for the exam, candidates who have completed and secured their JAMB registration are required to obtain a copy of the JAMB 2023 novel. The JAMB novel 2023 is divided into chapters and is a copy of a literary work. Each candidate will be required to respond to a few inquiries from the book (about 4 or above).
Every question from the JAMB novel 2023 will be included in the exam’s use of English section and will carry the same weight in terms of marks.
Which of the Novels is JAMB Using for the 2023 CBT Exam?
The Life changer!
There is still a chance that JAMB would select The Life Changer as the 2023 JAMB novel.
You should constantly check Kingbeng for daily JAMB updates because I will swiftly update this page if there are any changes to that and alert the candidates to the update
A lot of questions will arise as a result of reading the work. Trust me when I say that The Life Changer will get a lot of attention. You won’t be pleased with yourself if you keep failing questions because you refuse to consider the literature.
How many questions will JAMB set from the novel?
All applicants, as earlier stated, “irrespective of your course and field” should expect a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 questions from the JAMB recommended novel in their Use-Of-English CBT examination.
How much is JAMB Novel 2023 cost?
Over the years, applicants are always charged the sum of Five hundred Naira for the novel, after a successful JAMB UTME registration.
So the cost of the JAMB recommended novel for 2023 is five hundred Naira only and it is part of the JAMB registration fee that you paid.
As such, you will not have to pay an extra fee to obtain the novel. If a CBT center requests additional payment for the JAMB novel, then do well to report them to JAMB.
Can I Buy JAMB Novel at a Bookshop?
As I said earlier, JAMB novels are not sold in bookshops. It can only be obtained at the JAMB CBT center during registration.
Will JAMB Science Candidates Answer Questions on JAMB Novel?
Although English usage is a required subject for all JAMB applicants, you are not given the option of choosing whether or not to write it.
So, regardless of their choice of institution or course, all JAMB applicants are required to write; as a result, the JAMB novel is for all JAMB applicants.
Remember that only the JAMB use-of-English questions will be based on this suggested book. This means that the book does not address questions about English-Literature.
In order to prepare for their Literature-In-English course, candidates who have chosen literature as one of their disciplines are also expected to read literary texts.
A Brief Summary of The Life changer! JAMB Recommended Novel 2023
This book maintains the principles of hope and redemption in the lives of our youth. The Life changer is the first novel that alters the narrative of life on campus.
In her debut book, Khadija Abubakar Jalli seems to be asserting that the female voice is making a comeback in the African literary scene.
The plot follows Salma and her university housemates as they get into mischief while navigating the rough waters of academic life.
I’m confident that after reading this, you have a good notion of the title and subject matter of the official JAMB novel for 2023. Happy studying. I’m hoping you succeed!
Leave a Reply