HUKPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, HUKPOLY Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. see the requirement and how to fill out the application form online.
Applications are welcomed from adequately qualified applicants for the post-UTME screening procedure at Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, for the 2023/2024 academic session ND full-time admission.
- Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form
- Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
HUKPOLY Post UTME Eligibility
The cut-off JAMB score for the following programmes is 130 viz:
ND Science Lab. Technology, ND Architectural Technology, ND Civil Engineering, ND Nutrition and Dietetics, ND Computer Science, ND Public Administration, ND Business Administration & Management and ND Mass Communication.
In addition to the above,
- Candidates must obtain credit passes in five (5) subjects relevant to the programme including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Five credit passes (including English and Mathematics) in relevant subjects were obtained at the final examination of an NBTE-recognized Preliminary ND/Pre – NCE Technical Programmes offered in the Polytechnic or a similar Post Secondary Technical Institution.
How to Apply for HUKPOLY Post UTME Form
All applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only for screening after which they will be prompted to fill out a profile page, print and submit a copy to the Academic Office. They are also to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1, 500.00) only for verification.
Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment options provided at the student’s portal: portal.hukpoly.edu.ng. The Polytechnic doesn’t accept cash payments.
Note: All applicants for the National Diploma (ND) are to upload their ‘O’ Level results to JAMB Portal, print and come along with the evidence of upload during the screening exercise or evidence of payment at ICT made for the upload.
All interested applicants should visit the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic, Katsina website – www.hukpoly.edu.ng email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details about application procedures.