ICPC Online Test Result 2023 is Out: Candidates can now access their ICPC test results via their official portal and see scores for the CBT examination. All qualified candidates who took the ICPC examination and want to work for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission can now check their scores on the ICPC recruitment official portal to see if they passed this stage.
ICPC Online Test Result 2023
We’d like to show you how to check your ICPC exam results if you were one of the many people who took the online exam. Go to the official result portal and log in.
You might be wondering how they‘d do on the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission’s (ICPC) online test. In fact, if you write well, you will do well on the exam. Furthermore, most candidates have found it difficult to check their online test results; however, if you haven’t done so yet, don’t worry because there are only a few instructions on how to do so.
- ICPC Screening Date
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- NCDMB Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos Neighborhood Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check ICPC Test Result 2023
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission now allows all candidates who took the online test for 2023 to view their results.
Do you want to know how your 2023 ICPC exam result is progressing? You can now get that information online without leaving your house. Simply go to the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission‘s test portal
To access your ICPC exam score, please follow the steps outlined below.
- First, you must Visit the ICPC test result portal via https://dcslrecruit.com/online/test
- Log in to your dashboard by entering your information into the spaces provided.
- Locate the “View test result” button.
- When the page loads, your ICPC examination results will be displayed.
If you were unable to view your score after completing the online test, please wait for the next email from the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission. The next stage of the recruitment process will be communicated to successful candidates via email or text message.