Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out: See How to Check your name on the pdf List of shortlisted candidates for interview on this page. Did you apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment? if yes then you are in the right place Here is the list of shortlisted candidates that have been released.
Latest News on Federal Fire Service FFS Shortlisted Candidates.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023/2024 has released a long waiting list of shortlisted applicants. This post will give you a basic overview of how to find out if your name has been shortlisted for the next oral interview. Continue reading for more information.
- Fire Service Screening Date
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Screening Date
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
What is the Selection Criteria for Fire Service Shortlist?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
- Applicant height must be should be 1.65m for males and 1.60m for women
Is Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates Out 2023?
Numerous applicants have been asking a lot of questions lately about the Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates most people said it’s out while some are still in search of the list on the internet, but the truth is that the Employment list is yet to be released.
If you applied online, we’ll show you how to check your name and download the Federal Fire Service list of successful candidates in PDF format. Continue reading to learn how to get access to a list of pre-selected candidates who applied for the job.
How to Check Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates
All applicants who want to check their name on the Fire Service Shortlisted candidate should follow the steps below.
- Visit www.fedfire.gov.ng.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Navigate to “shortlisted candidates”
- Download the shortlist and check your name.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
The Date for Fire Service Recruitment Interview
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the screening/interview date via the portal. you will be sent an email and text message for the date of your screening when the date of the Exams will be announced when it is Out.
Venue/Time for Fire Services Recruitment Interview
The time for the interview for Federal Fire Service Recruitment Shortlisted is scheduled to hold at 9:00 am
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.