FUNAAB Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is Out: Are you looking for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the correct place. In this essay, I will cover all you need to know about the FUNAAB post-UTME, including eligibility, deadlines, form costs, and how to obtain the form.
Is FUNAAB 2022/2023 Post UTME form out?
when will funaab post utme form be out? The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms, cut-off marks and registration guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released. See how to apply for the FUNAAB post UTME form below.
Applicants applying for admission to undergraduate programs at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are encouraged to apply online for the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise.
How much is FUNAAB Post UTME Form
FUNAAB (Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta) The post-UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid online using the ADMISSION PORTAL; please notice that the money is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the relevant bank fees.
Candidates Eligible for FUNAAB Post UTME
- Candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
- Candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission and chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution. Further, they are required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture,
Full List of FUNAAB Degree Courses
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta has several Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, therefore if you want to alter your course and are confused about the list of courses available at Funaab,
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- Prospective candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- Call: 08038331023, 08060064656, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform
Leave a Reply