NDA 75RC Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is Out: The names of applicants eligible to appear for an interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy’s Armed Forces Selection Board for the 75th Regular Course in the academic year 2023/2024 are now available. For the 75th Regular Course 2023, see the NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list below.
Latest on NDA 75RC Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Nigerian Defence Academy has published the names of those shortlisted for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 75 Regular courses.
It is crucial to note that applicants who don’t show up on the designated dates for their specific batches will not be allowed to participate in the interview. Any candidate from Batch 2 who is discovered on the NDA grounds before Saturday, June 17, 2023, would be disqualified.
- NDA Student Login Portal
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exam Centres
- Download NDA Past Questions & Answers
The NDA will provide all candidates with lodging and meals throughout the AFSB interview procedure. Furthermore, all candidates must bring their Bank Verification Number (BVN) Certificate and bank account number.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
All Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies of each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix the formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
NDA General Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A couple of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at the WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO result for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
How to Check NDA Shortlisted Candidates
To check the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA list of Shortlisted candidates you are required to click on the link below click the list.
NDA AFSB Interview List (PDF 363KB)
NDA Shortlisted Candidates Interview Date 2023
The list of successful candidates whose names appear below are to report for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 27 May – Friday 7 July 2023 at the NDA Ribadu
Campus, Kaduna. The list may also be accessed through the NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Date for NDA 2023 Batch 1 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 1 are to report for an interview on Saturday 27 May – Friday 16 June 2023.
Date for NDA 2023 Batch 2 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 2 are to report for an interview from Saturday 17 June – Friday 7 July 2023. 2023,
Processes to take before the Interview
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve:
- Certificates/credentials screening,
- Medical and physical fitness tests amongst others.
Note: Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises.
Leave a Reply