NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out: The names of applicants eligible to appear for an interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy’s Armed Forces Selection Board for the 75th Regular Course in the academic year 2023/2024 are now available. For the 75th Regular Course 2023, see the NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list below.
Latest on NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Nigerian Defence Academy has published the names of those shortlisted for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) for the 75 Regular courses.
- NDA Student Login Portal
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Exam Centres
- Download NDA Past Questions & Answers
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
All Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies of each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix the formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
NDA General Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A couple of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at the WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.
How to Check NDA Shortlisted Candidates
To check the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA list of Shortlisted candidates you are required to click on the link below click the list.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates Interview Date 2023
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 14 -28 August 2023. They are to appear for an interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 14 August – 25 September 2023, at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
Date for NDA 2023 Batch 1 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 1 are to report for an interview on Saturday, 14th August 2023
Date for NDA 2023 Batch 2 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 2 are to report for an interview on Saturday, 28th August 2023
Date for NDA 2023 Batch 3 Interview
Candidates in NDA Batch 3 are to report for an interview on Saturday, 11th September 2023
Processes to take before the Interview
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve:
- Certificates/credentials screening,
- Medical and physical fitness tests amongst others.
Note: Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises.